9. RECESS AND STUDENT BREAK TIME
- Gamerooms, gym, outside play areas, etc. can be used with close staff monitoring for social distancing.
- Students will wash or sanitize hands before entering any recess or break space
- Masks should be worn and social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained, particularly indoors.
- If outdoors, students can take mask breaks if they engaging in activities that maintain at least 10 feet of distance between all individuals.
- Students will have breaks and recess with their designated cohort
- When possible, clean and disinfect high touch areas between cohorts
- Everyone must wash or sanitize hands at the end of breaks and recess and upon re-entering the classroom