2. Social Distancing
People will maintain (6) feet social distancing from one another, whenever possible, while at Shore.
● Tables and chairs will be spaced so that all individuals are at least 6 feet apart. The maximum capacities of our program rooms are based on 113 square feet per person.
● Classrooms, program rooms, therapy rooms, kitchens, break rooms will have defined and marked capacity based on the number of people that can be accommodated while maintaining social distancing.
● Additional chairs cannot be brought into break areas or program spaces to accommodate additional people.
● Staff will accompany individuals to bathrooms and any other areas to which they need access so that social distancing measures to the extent possible are maintained.
● Transitioning within buildings and transportation times where lines could form or multiple groups of people may coincide with one another will be scheduled, staggered, and will take more time and patience than in the past.
● Social distancing is particularly critical when masks are not work