7. REMOVAL AND STORAGE OF NON-ESSENTIAL FURNITURE, MATERIALS, LARGE EQUIPMENT WHEN NOT IN USE
- Non-essential items or furniture will be removed from classrooms, corridors, and other spaces in the building.
- Spaces should remain as open as possible to allow for adequate, safe social distancing between people.
- Storage bins will be supplied for extra materials that are not needed on a daily basis or can be moved into the classroom during times when access is needed.
- Space will be designated for both short term and long term storage.