5. REMOVAL AND STORAGE OF NON-ESSENTIAL FURNITURE, MATERIALS, LARGE EQUIPMENT WHEN NOT IN USE
● Non-essential items and furniture have been removed from program rooms, corridors, and other common spaces in the building, particularly entrances
● Spaces will remain as open as possible to allow for adequate, safe social distancing between people.
● Storage bins will be supplied for extra materials that are not needed on a daily basis.
● Adjacent or nearby rooms will be used for storing and accessing items that can be brought into program rooms when needed.