Screening Questions Before Entering Shore:
1. Do you have any possible COVID symptoms? (Refer to checklist)
2. In the past (14) days, have you had close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
3. Have you received a (+) test result for COVID-19? When were you tested? Are you waiting for test results?
4. Have you traveled out of state since you’ve last been to Shore?(If yes, where?)
5. (For Staff) Have you completed your screening form?
Checklist for Common Symptoms (Today or in the past 24 hours)
• Fever (100° Fahrenheit or higher), chills, or shaking chills
• Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath • New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Headache when in combination with other symptoms
• Muscle aches or body aches
• Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea • Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
• Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known sycauses, mptomsuch s as allergies) when in combination with other
• New rash, especially on the toes or fingers
**** This list does not include all possible symptoms