● Unlike our usual “Open Door” policy in which families, advocates, residential and DDS staff are welcomed, generally guests will not be permitted to visit inside Shore buildings.
● There will be exceptions such as:
o ISP or DHSP meetings in which parents/guardians/families prefer to attend in-person rather than remotely.
o Care providers dropping off medications and other necessary supplies.
● All Guests will be required to call ahead of time and follow program-specific procedures for requesting on-site visits.
● Guests who have pre-arranged appointments will be asked to wait outside or in building vestibules until a staff member can assist them with the check-in process. Guests will be required to sign-in, provide a telephone number should it be needed, and complete a symptom screening checklist
● Guests will be required to wear a face mask while inside Shore programs, unless medically unable to do so. Shore will provide guests with a face mask if needed. We will also request that our guests use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the program, and respect social distancing guidelines.
● Guests dropping off supplies will be met by program staff outside, in vestibules, or other designated locations to receive supplies.