2. CLEANING AND SANITIZING
● Adult Services programs will be cleaned and sanitized:
o By custodial staff who work each evening
o By designated Shore staff who have been trained in cleaning and sanitation procedures
and will be specifically assigned to on-site cleaning duties during program hours
o By all members of the Shore community, relative to their program rooms/offices and space/equipment shared by all.
● Shore employee(s) will be designated as exclusively cleaning staff at each site during the day. They will regularly rotate cleaning and sanitizing high-touch surfaces such as: handrails, door knobs, light switches, as well as, bathrooms, relaxation rooms, health treatment rooms, medical waiting rooms, kitchens, and other common areas.
● Cleaning and disinfecting of desks, tables, counters and other program room materials and surfaces will be done by direct support staff throughout the day
● Surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized by direct support staff before and after each meal
● Gloves will be worn when cleaning and sanitizing
● Cleaning supplies, consistent with EPA-approved products, and gloves will be provided to each program room
● Training on cleaning, sanitizing, and disposing of soiled items will be provided to all staff
● Staff will wash or sanitize their hands after all cleaning and sanitizing tasks
● Staff will maintain social distancing when cleaning/sanitizing