7. RECREATION, SENSORY, KITCHEN, MULTIPURPOSE ROOMS
● Specialty rooms will not be in use in at least the first phase of the re-opening of our Adult Programs
● All physical activities will be held outdoors whenever possible.
● Participants will be required to wash or sanitize their hands before and after using specialty or multipurpose rooms.
● Shared equipment will be cleaned after use. If this is not possible, items should be stored in lidded bins and not used by any other group/person until cleaning and sanitizing can take place.
● Group cooking and food preparation activities will not be permitted. (This does not apply to individuals’ lunches that will be prepared and provided in program rooms.) In some programs, kitchen areas may be designated as break areas with strict social distancing (6ft/113 square ft) and reduced capacity.